Featured Properties View All
The Lilies - Sleeps 6
'THE LILIES' is an up-scale, but cozy rental that has it all. The house has a generous, OPEN FLOOR PLAN with a nice entrance and foyer, a formal living room plus 2 spacious sepa...Read More
Sea Breeze - Sleeps 10 to 12
PERFECT FOR FAMILIES, FAMILY REUNIONS AND COUPLES - LOCATED IN IDYLLIC CARLOUEL, 1 MINUTE WALK TO BEAUTIFUL NORTH BEACH!!! !We do NOT advertise on Craigslist! 'Sea Breeze'...Read More
The House - Sleeps 6 - 32...
'32 Steps to the Beach' is a charming and cozy Clearwater Beach retreat in a TOP LOCATION. The pristine Gulf Beach is just across the street! We also have a Cottage at the same ...Read More
The House & Cottage - Sle...
Charming and cozy Clearwater Beach retreat with a house and separate cottage in TOP LOCATION. The property is located in a quiet and upscale, residential neighborhood of Clearwater Nort...Read More
The Cottage - Sleeps 2 - ...
Our tastefully decorated and cozy Cottage offers everything you need for a romantic get-away and a relaxing stay in sunny Clearwater Beach. The Cottage is part of our vacation property ...Read More
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of the following terms, covenants, agreements, limitations and conditions entered into by the parties hereto, Tenant offers to rent the premises located at (PROPERTY), Clearwater Beach, FL, 33767. Hereinafter referred to as the premises upon the following conditions.
1. TERM: The term of this agreement commences at 4pm and ends at 10am on the dates specified in the reservation agreement. All times are prompt, as the cleaning crew will need the unit vacated for the next guest. Leave all keys on kitchen counter or you will be charged from the security deposit.
2. RATE: The Tenant agrees to pay the Owner the sum indicated in the reservation agreement. $500 deposit due at booking, balance made payable 60 days prior to occupancy.
3. PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION: We include a $59 property damage protection from Homeaway/VRBO in all our quotes as well as a refundable security deposit of $500 which will secure the performance of the Tenants obligations under the terms of this Agreement If you must make a cancellation it must be 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental term and in writing (email). The balance will be returned to you minus a $500 booking fee. If cancellation is less than 60 days prior then the amount paid is non-refundable. Please see cancellation (point 21 below).
4. TURN KEY FURNISHING INCLUDED: See details of Homeaway/VRBO/Vacationrentals
listing property number (...).
5. UTILITIES: Owner will be responsible for all reasonable utilities and services used or employed during the terms of the Agreement. Tenant shall be responsible for electric costs in excess of $200 per week.
6. USE: The premises will be used exclusively as a residence for no more than (...) persons, incl. children. If additional people are found to be residing at the premise for more than 2 days, then they will be charged an additional 10% of the rental amount per person and it will be deducted from the security deposit.
7. ANIMALS: No animals are permitted on the premise without prior written consent of the Owner. Tenant must specify to the Owner, if any pets will be residing, the type of breed and maximum weight per pet. In all cases there will be a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee, per dog, to be used for extra cleaning purposes. If a pet is found on the premises, without permission, the Tenant will be in violation of this Agreement and forfeit their entire security deposit. Owner retains the right to collect damages in excess of the security deposit if needed or can process for documented damage for collection.
8. HOUSE RULES: Tenant agrees to abide by all house rules (and rules of the Housing Association), as laid out in the Tenants handbook, including the rules with respect to smoking, noise, animals, parking and use of common areas. THIS PROPERTY IS NON-SMOKING INSIDE. If smoking outside all waste needs to be cleaned up and not thrown on the ground.
9. ORDINANCE AND STATUTES: Tenant will comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force or which later may be in force regarding the use of the premise, including but not limited to the use of illicit drugs, alcohol abuse or illicit solicitation.
10. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: Tenant may not assign this agreement or sublet any
portion of the premises without prior written consent of the Owner.
11. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Tenant acknowledges that unless the Owner is notified immediately upon occupancy, the premises including the furniture, furnishings and appliances are in good working condition. Tenant will keep the premises in a clean and sanitary condition and will notify the Owner of any damage to the premises or its contents, or of any inoperable equipment or appliances immediately. Tenant will surrender the premises at termination in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear accepted. Tenant acknowledges that if the premises are left in exceptionally unclean or unsanitary condition, cleaning charges will apply at a rate of $30 per hour per housekeeper and will automatically be deducted from the Tenants security deposit. Tenant will be responsible for any damage caused by the Tenant or his/her family and guests. Tenant will not commit any waste upon the premises or any nuisance act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of the neighborhood. It is understood that the Owners Insurance does not cover the Tenant's personal property.
12. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: Owner and Owner Representative will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency (b) to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements (c) when Tenant has abandoned or surrendered the property. Except under (a) or (c) entry may be made sure in normal business hours and with at least 24 hours notice to Tenant. Tenant must notify Owner of any repair personnel and allow entry.
13. INDEMNIFICATION: Owner will not be liable for damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person(s), including Tenants guests, invitee's or to any property, that are in on the premises or in the common areas.
14. WAIVER: Failure of Owner to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed as a waiver. The acceptance of rent by Owner will not waive their right to enforce any provision of this agreement.
15. NOTICES: Unless otherwise provided, any notice which either party may give or is required to give notice, may be given personally or by mail, e-mail or phone to Tenant or Owner at the address and or information provided on the signature block, header of this document or designated by either party. Notice will be deemed effective five days after mailing or personal delivery or when receipt is acknowledged by e-mail, fax or in writing, followed by a call to Owner.
16. TIME: Time is of the essence with this agreement. Booking is NOT considered booked until the deposit is received and verified whether through payment online or a cleared check, in US funds.
17. FAIR HOUSING: Owner and Tenant understand that the state and federal housing laws
prohibit discrimination in the sale rental and appraisal financing and advertising of housing
based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, familial status or
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. This Agreement or any
modification including a photocopy or fax, may be signed by one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one Tenant all Tenant(s) are jointly and severally liable under the Agreement and each person must be identified in this lease with a photo ID from a state issued ID or passport (see Addendum 1).
19. ATTORNEYS FEES: In the event that either party hereto is required to instigate litigation or some other form of dispute resolution in order to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the
prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all reasonable costs and attorney's fees.
20. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE: This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The parties hereto consent to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of Pinellas County, Florida of the middle district of Florida for any disputes relating to this Agreement.
21. CANCELLATION: Please complete and sign this Agreement and send it back with a copy of your ID / Passport. If your payment is not received within 5 business days of booking, your reservation is NOT confirmed. If you must make a CANCELLATION, it must be 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental term, the deposit will be returned minus $500 booking fee. If cancellation is less than 60 days prior then the amount is NON-REFUNDABLE. The Owner will try to, actively, re-sell cancelled dates. If successful the Owner will return to you any monies paid less the difference between the cost of the cancelled booking and the replacement booking minus a $100 administration fee.
22. OTHER PROVISIONS: Please use Addendum 1 to provide a list of names and dates of
birth for all guests who will be staying with the Tenant in the house. Please attach a copy of
the Tenants ID.
Addendum 1 for stay at ‘Sea Breeze’ 1044 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Tenant's Home Address:____________________________________________________
Tenant's Cell Phone:______________________
The Lead Tenant(s) should enclose a copy of her/his ID or passport with this form.
By entering your name, you agree to accept the terms of the above document with an electronic signature.
Please complete and mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org